Organic Brown Rava/Suji (Semolina) 500 gms
- Brand: Earthon
- Product Code: EAR024
- Availability: Available
Brown Rava/Suji(Semolina) is made by grinding wheat germ & bran and can be used in Indian cuisine, to make rava dosa, rava idli, upma, khichdis, and also sweets like rava ladoo and rava halwa.
- Since Brown Semolina is made from wheat germ & bran, it is highly fibrous & nutritious. This helps you feel full longer and prevents you from overeating.
- Semolina improves kidney function, thanks to its potassium content.
- Add some chopped nuts and raisins to your semolina porridge, and you increase its nutritional content as well as taste.
- Add some chopped vegetables to savory semolina upma, and you have a power-packed, as well as delicious, meal in a bowl.
- Semolina is a good source of two vital vitamins: E and the B group. Both, as we know, are essential for good immunity from disease.
- For those who lead an active lifestyle, semolina is a quick and nourishing source of energy.
- The trace minerals in semolina, such as phosphorus, zinc and magnesium, are beneficial for the health of your bones and nervous system.
Those with gluten intolerance should avoid eating semolina.