- Acts as an excellent tonic for skin, hair and eyes
- A potent antioxidant. useful in various chronic diseases
- Anti ageing properties helps delay age related changes
- Each capsule contains 175 mg Amla Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Amla Fruit (Emblica officinalis) (4:1) (equivalent to 1000 mg of Amla Fruit. When assayed these capsules contain Tannin NLT 28%).
- In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Amla has been historically used as a ‘rasayana’ (rejuvenative) to promote longevity, support digestion, heart health, healthy vision, hair growth and to rejuvenate the body. Amla has active ingredient tannins unique to Amla that can help, support and modulate immune function. This has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effect of its component herb to provide strong antioxidant protection from free radical damage and help support the immune system and healthy aging.
- The best ‘Rasayana’ mentioned in Ayurveda, may help strengthen Immunity, rejuvenate body and may help to fight against diseases.
- Acts as an excellent tonic for skin, hair and eyes.
- A potent antioxidant. May be useful in various chronic diseases.
- Anti-ageing properties may help delay age related changes.
Suggested Use :
- Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by physician.
- For better results take with warm water.
|Delivery Notes||Delivery Within 4-5 Working Days|