Charoli Seed 500 Gm
- Brand: Swagat
- Product Code: SW003
- Availability: Available
We are delighted to offer you our 100% Pure, Natural and Fresh Charoli Seed. It adds pure and natural flavor to the eatables, which is really liked by our clients. Ingredients present in our charoli seeds are absolutely safe for the consumption as well as highly nutritious. Owing to the freshness and long shelf life of our spices, these are preferred by many of our clients. These products give all these food items a special taste, making them more alluring to the taste buds.
- Charoli seeds help in cooling your body and therefore can be used as a remedy for reducing burning sensations in the body. The oil obtained from charoli seeds can help in relieving blemishes, rashes pain, itching, prickly heat and other problems associated with the skin.
- Priyal or chronji is herb used in Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha medicine forms. Chironji has been used since thousands of years in Unani and Ayurvedic system of medicine because of its amazing medicinal and curative properties. The regular intake of Chironji seeds helps in improving your health and in preventing many diseases.
- Charoli seeds are relatively low in calories and are a good source of protein and fat (59 grams per 100 grams of charoli seeds). They contain good amounts of dietary fiber. Charoli provides you with vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and niacin. Minerals like calcium, phosphorus and iron are also found in high amounts in these seeds.
- Often used as a substitute for almonds, Charoli seeds are full of health benefitting nutrients and an important element in Ayurvedic medicine. Charoli (Buchanania lanzan) or the Chironji tree is a native to India found growing abundantly in the North Western parts of the country.
- The oval and flat seeds that are enclosed in a hard seed coat are similar to the pine nut. Toasting or roasting the Chironji seeds brings out the best flavor in them. Chironji fruits are considered to be one of the most delicious fruits.